Podcast ShowNotes for Episode 1 – “Introducing Marketing for Christian Writers” – Overview of available resources and upcoming features.
By: Linda Fulkerson
In this episode:
- 0:34 – Resources available within the Marketing for Christian Writers websites
- Free Report – 102 Ways to Market Your Stuff (includes free email follow-up training)
- Blog – Today’s Tips, Weekly Poll, Devotionals, and more*
- 2:01 – New resources launching soon:
- Members’ Area with exclusive content (free and paid levels)
- Video training
- 2:47 – Why develop a marketing training program for Christians?
- 3:56 – Theme verse (Ephesians 2:10 NLT) and devotional thought – We’re God’s Poetry
- 5:39 – How you can help:
- Share announcement on your blog with link to Marketing For Christian Writers
- Like/Share on Social Media
- 7:10 – Conclusion
*Correction to a statement I made during the podcast – the Weekly Poll will be published on Tuesdays rather than Mondays, which is what I had said during this episode. I’m sorry for any inconvenience.
You may also be interested in:
- Recent blog post – The Poetry of God
Links to resources mentioned in this episode:
- FREE Report – “102 Ways to Market Your Stuff” (There’s a signup form in the sidebar to your right.)
- Blog category – “Today’s Tip”
- Blog category – “Weekly Poll”
- Main blog – Subscribe to receive FREE email updates – (There’s a signup form in the sidebar to your right.)
Topic of next episode:
- Do I really need a professional website? This episode will address common questions and statements I’ve heard recently from authors and small business owners, such as, “Do I really need a website? I have a Facebook page,” “I know I need a website – I’ll have my nephew make one – he’s a smart boy,” and “I don’t need a website – I don’t even own a computer!” – (All of these examples were made by real authors and/or small business owners.)
Do you have any topics to request or resources you’d find useful within the Marketing for Christian Writers program?
- If so, please leave a comment below.
Subscribe in iTunes – or download the Podcast app for your mobile device and search for us.